Thursday 5 January 2012

Sometimes I wonder

I was going to write yet another boring post about internet fallouts. And really, who gives a fuck apart from me?

Thanks to those of you who have sent olive branches.

And to the one who is no longer around, who has dumped me unceremoniously for whatever reason. My patience wears thin. I don't take kindly to being ignored. At least I normally have the courtesy to tell people why I am annoyed at them. Even if I don't win any popularity contests by doing so.

3 comments:

Totty Teabag said...

I think it is the nature of t'internet beast...you and I might be the type to speak up and be damned when someone annoys us or we have differing views to state, but so many people don't have the confidence and prefer to click on a button and think we can't see them because they can't see us...rise above it and think of it as not giving a 'flying' fuck...

roughseasinthemed said...

Ty Totty. Perhaps a nice cup of darjeeling is called for :)

roughseasinthemed said...

Oh and my partner loves the flying fuck - the phrase I mean, he learned it in Aus ;)